'Dambo' means 'Marshland' in Tumbuka. The sweetest little matte brass arches + teak wood circles.
- Sustainably Made, Supports a Cause, Female Owned, Ethically Created
- Hypoallergic titanium posts.
- This piece has been coated with an anti-tarnish protective layer to delay the effects of tarnish on brass jewelry. With proper care, this coating can keep your items looking beautiful for years.
- Avoid wearing this piece in the shower, while swimming, spraying perfume, or using any cleaning products.
- If your coating has been scratched or worn away, you can remove any tarnish spots with a brass cleaner such as Brasso.
- Rehydrate wood pieces on your YEWO jewelry with olive oil or coconut oil.
*FINAL SALE. No Returns Accepted On This Item*
Girl power right?!
Help people in need!
Created with integrity in mind!
Made in the U.S.
The land of the free babe!