'Dambo' means 'Marshland' in Tumbuka. The sweetest little matte brass arches + teak wood circles.
- Sustainably Made, Supports a Cause, Female Owned, Ethically Created
- Hypoallergic titanium posts.
- This piece has been coated with an anti-tarnish protective layer to delay the effects of tarnish on brass jewelry. With proper care, this coating can keep your items looking beautiful for years.
- Avoid wearing this piece in the shower, while swimming, spraying perfume, or using any cleaning products.
- If your coating has been scratched or worn away, you can remove any tarnish spots with a brass cleaner such as Brasso.
- Rehydrate wood pieces on your YEWO jewelry with olive oil or coconut oil.
Girl power right?!
Help people in need!
Created with integrity in mind!
Made in the U.S.
The land of the free babe!